If you would like to know how many shares held
you can check your shareholding in 2 ways:
1. In case you have a trading account with a securities company (Scripless), you can check the number of shares with that securities company.
2. In case of having a share certificate, you can check the number of shares with the company registrar, namely Thailand Securities Depository Co., Ltd. or Call 0-2229-2888.
How to transfer shares?
1. The securities transferor signs the endorsement of the securities certificate in the transferor box.
2. The securities transferee signs the endorsement of the securities certificate in the transferee box.
3. The transferee completes filling out the transfer request form with the securities certificate signed by both the transferor and the transferee, attaching a copy of the identification card of the transferor and the transferee ready to sign and verify by the card owner.
What should be done in case a share certificate is lost?
There must be a submission of a request form for issuing new securities certificates in place of lost securities certificates and submit the evidence at the counter as follows:
1 . Report documents at the police station. Specify the name of the shareholder, the share certificate number, and the number of shares, which the said details can be inquired at Thailand Securities Depository Co., Ltd. or Call 0-2229-2888.
2. A copy of the shareholder’s ID card with the signature certifying authenticity.
What should be done if a shareholder die?
First of all, an heir must submit the matter to the court to appoint a trustee. After the appointment of the trustee, the following evidences are to be submitted:
1. Heritage management request form.
2. A copy of the court order appointing the trustee with signature certifying by the trustee on every page.
3. A copy of the death certificate.
4. A copy of the national ID card and a copy of the house registration of the trustee with the signature certified by the cardholder.
5. A copy of the national ID card and a copy of the house registration of the transferee with the signature certified by the cardholder.
6. A copy of the ID card of 2 witnesses, together with the signature to be verified by the cardholders.
7. The original share certificate, signed by the trustee in the transferor’s box and the transferee signed in the transferee’s box, and the said documents are to be sent to Thailand Securities Depository Co., Ltd., which is the registrar of the company below, to proceed with the next steps.
You can contact the following address for more information:
Thailand Securities Depository Company Limited 62 The Stock Exchange of Thailand Building Ratchadaphisek Road, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
Phone: 0 2229-2800
Fax: 0 2359-1259
Call center: 0 2229-2888
E-mail: email@example.com (8.30 a.m.- 5.00 p.m.)
4th floor counter opening hours: 08.00-16.30 hrs. (No lunch break)
Company Secretary Department
16th Floor, Thara Sathorn Building, Soi Sathorn 5